THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 27, 2009

meaningfull to sad

27th -- i was very happy... it was our 1 year and 5 months anniversary o..
but my maxis expired already.. sorry~~
i went lost world with aunt and my cousin , sam..
i enjoyed myself immensely but very tired.. haha..
in the evening, we went parade to have our meal..
waow.. i like the Japanese food much..
thanks aunt for her treat..

i very happy at my tuition class..
i laughed non-stop for 2 hours..
i finished tuition at 10 pm..
my mood was spoiled with his 1 loud sentence..
'DON'T KNOW THEN DON'T GO !!'
i kept silence when i heard this..
i admit...
i was very angry that time..
and i hate him much at that moment..
i did not want to eat what he bought for supper..
i did not even look at him..
i did not to hear any of his sounds..

my mum knew i was in anger and was weird..
i just kept silence..
my eyes started to get wet..
i did not allow it to drop any tear..
i started to tell my mum what was happening..
i could not stand for it anymore..
the tears were rolling down..
my shirt was wet..
i tried myself best to stop it but i failed..
few of my friends kept on counselling me..
thanks them so much for it..
gl and edwin (both my special friends)..
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH..
LOVE YOU YEA~~
i need you at this time..
but the expired sim did not allow me to contact you..
sorry~~ i let someone spoiled our day..
i miss u so much..

0 comments: