THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 10, 2009

u r SILLY

i know you are not in mood today... i don't know what happen to you...
i felt myself is very useless... because i could not identify your problem well... aikx.. will you feel disappoint on me?? you may..
my heart is soooo pain till could not breathe when you seem speechless cause of your moody condition..
i do not hope to see you become like that... i want to help you but i don't know what can i do..
i hope that you Can be cheerful and stay happy all the times...
can you promise to do so??no.. you are not.. definitely you can't.. i know it.. u know why??
BECAUSE YOU ARE SOOOOOO SILLY...



i want to let you know.. you are not that bad.. please be confident to yourself as i am confident to you too.. can you please trust what i said???
you are clever.. at least cleverer than me.. you are caring for me.. you are in a good look.. and i know you love me much.. that's enough..
you are really good.. not just in my heart.. but in my friends' eyes too.. so please believe us..
do not think that you are not suit with me cause you are not enough good.. no.. what you think is wrong.. nobody is prefect in this world.. so please do nit compare yourself with anyone else.. because you are yourself.. your own self.. nobody will be same with you.. and you need not to change yourself to be another you.. no.. please don't do that.. because the 1 i love is you.. the natural you..

YOU ARE GOOD..MAN..PLEASE BE CONFIDENT!!

i do not hope you to be such a silly person.. i know it just will make you suffer and make me sad too.. whenever you are blaming yourself.. my heart is sooo pain.. and i will be very worry.. i scare it will affect our relationship.. i scare you will cannot stand for it and choose to give up..
my dear...
please do not give up me anymore.. no matter what happen and how u change , i will accept it.. i hope to stay by your side forever.. let me accompany you to face all the problems and let us solve it together , OK??
please give me the chance.. i will not let you go easily anymore..
and lastly.. cheer up baby =]
i hope we will stay happy together everyday.. hope you'll enjoy your life with me^^



THE ONLY PEOPLE NOT MAKING MISTAKES AND FAILED BEFORE , ARE THOSE WHO AREN'T DOING ANYTHING...


0 comments: