THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 17, 2009

I should HAPPY or DISAPPOINT ??

today is last day of my august test.. i was very nervous..
because i scared that i cannot get good results in my econ and account..
i just spent 20 minutes to finish the account!!!
and i got the answer!!!!
wakakaka..
**well , i am not showing off.. just i really feel very happy and i hope to share with all of you=]
but however , my econ.. not that good..
what i want is not just get A..
i want to maintain my highest marks in my class..
but... i know... i fail to do so this time..
i am so disappoint to myself..
i said to myself before..
'i could not go up the stage and get any reward for my pmr...
but i must go up the stage to get the cert of the highest mark in whole form 4 for any subject..'
it is just possible for me to get it on account , econ and science..
but my science not really that good..
my account worse during the last exam..
so i just left my hope on me econ..
because i already got the highest marks in class for two times..
so i got to maintain it..i scare..i will lose the chance...
i want to prove to everyone that i don't choose wrong subject and class..
i hope that my mum will feel proud to own me this daughter..
i hope that i won't drop your face as your results are good..
haiz~
sorry to all of you n....myself too..
sorry~~

0 comments: