THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 15, 2009

boring weekend

once i wake up , i saw your message.. you sound sweet and happy..
is it mean that we already nothing??
so i am trying my best not to say about what we argue yesterday..
huh~
yesterday..15th of august..
i think this was the day we argue most seriously..right??
but on this day.. i finally dare to speak it out..
i told you my secret which i had kept in my heart for so long..
thank you for forgiving me..
thank you for don't mind about it..
thank you for everything..

really thank you very much..

i am so bored today..
just spending my time to online..
you saw my blog..
then why you doesn't have any response??
huh~i am speechless..
and i know you too..
tomorrow will be my last day exam..
but they are the most important subjects...
account and economy asas
can i score it??
can i maintain the highest mark in class like what i did during the last two exams??
i really don't know..
i am not so confident on it..
but i'll try my best..

good luck to myself..
all the best to you , jee..

0 comments: