THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 31, 2009

the last day !!!!

haha
today is the last day of this august holidays!!!
hurray!!
this is the day i am looking for!!!
because i am very bored with my holidays
just hang out , watch dvd , do my st john record things......
one word--BORED!!!
and i miss my dear friends so so so much!!
haha
i miss the time we recess together..
we hang around the school together..
and we chat and play happily together..
haha
my dear!!!
we will meet tomorrow!!!!
wakakaka
but tomorrow i am going to stay back..
i am going to continue do my record things
huh
i feel tired but i must still try my best for it!!
lnj , +u!!
will i meet you tomorrow??
huh~~
that's a question mark for me..
well , tomorrow is SPM trial o..
i wish my dear , my gor , all my st john and debate seniors:
GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!!!!

0 comments: