THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

it is the time for me to learn how to survive by myself alone=)

i do care every of my friends
i tried my best to give them what they want
but i was being betrayed one by one
i was wondering
wasn't it what i did for them was not enough?
was i not good enough?
n now r leaving me too
but i won't ask myself such question anymore
because i had got the answer from someone else
ya~ i m loyal to every friendship that i have
n just because of that , i make u girls felt stressed
my expectation from you was just too high
m i right? i m so sorry for that..

no matter is the one who love me
or the one i care most
now left me too
so it proved that...
it is my own problem
my attitude problem
i too protect myself from getting hurt
n the way is~ controlling how my friends treat me
sorry for being so selfish~
y will i do so??
i supposed it is because i got very hurt by my best friend before
so i m so afraid that it will happen again
i will definitely heart dead if the same thing happen again

so i chose to hide myself up
chose to protect myself from everyone
n that's y... i don't have any confident in any friendship
i will think that everyone of u will leave
the only one i think who won't leave me
is YOU.. because u told me that i sek u most
n u need me most
the friendship between us is the only friendship that i confident in
but the ending is still the same
i know that u r going to leave soon too
never mind , i will just let u go~
u had succeed , s u helped me to find my inner self
but is the one before u friend with me
the previous me~

it is the time for me to grow now
i got to be more mature
i will handle everything by myself
not going to tell anything to anyone anymore
when i m having gastric , not going to tell
when i m moody , not going to share
n when i m hurt , not going to disturb u guys
because i don't wanna give my troubles to my friends
as the problems in my life are just too many
u girls will have a more relax life after all^^
n finally~
sorry friends~ i realized my mistake too late
n now , all of you had gone
nobody will care for me anymore
as YOU are always the only one
but now.. haix~
no point for me to regret here
as i know that that's my fault
what i can do now is , used to be alone
don't afraid of the lonely feel anymore
n solve everything by myself
thank u for supporting me so many times~

0 comments: