THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 12, 2010

~to my debate teammates~

don't know why , all of u appeared in my mind so suddenly
xiao wen , wei keng , yuen si , wan ning~
i miss all of u so so so much!!
i miss the moment we prepared for ciompetiton
i miss the time writing script with wan ning
i miss the time we argued among each n others
i miss the time we spent at my house , xiao wen's house , pn low's house
i miss the nervous us at sam tet school
i miss the time we grabbed for food
i miss the time we spent that rm3 per day
i miss the time eating at mp , fantasy n cappuccino
i miss the time being scolded by miss heong together
i miss the time we online n disturb each other together
i miss the time we snapped photo together
i miss the necklace given by wan ning
i miss the moment we cried together
i miss the moment we 'white' together
i miss EVERYTHING that done by us TOGETHER!
there are many things that we passed through together
there are joys n sadness as well
but no matter how , thanks to u girls
because the appearance of u all
i learnt a lot of things
i gained friendships
i gained experience n confident as well
all of u were the 1 bring me up
due to the supports from all of u
i went to the final
what made me could stand until the final
even it was very stress??
JUST BECAUSE OF ALL OF U!!
no other reasons else~
there are 1000000000000 thank you from me to all of u
all of u are my beloved teammates
all of the moments spent with u girls will be part of my sweet memories^^
i would never ever forget about it in the rest of my life

0 comments: