THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I M JUST ALONE=(

what happened??
i didn't know
both of u just kept avoiding me once woke up
didn't talk to me , didn't sit with me
i was sure that there was something happened
what had both of u chatted on that night?
i was so wondering about it
as after that , both of u didn't bother about me anymore
i shed my tears along the journey coming back
i cried for two hours but nobody knew it
just could see your shadow following by hers
u will never know how pain was my heart at that time

today.... finally i got your reply
but that's a cruel reply..
n i knew the truth
although i don't wanna trust what others said
but i do trust it very much now
just can blame myself for being stupid
for trusting everyone well
trust promises very much
again n again~ my friends left me 1 by 1
is that a curse from u?
since the day u left me , everyone is leaving me
n now , i left nobody now
n i need nobody too~

0 comments: