THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 27, 2010

st john day

finally... this day came
it was such an important day for me
as i was the chair lady of it
everything went well? not really~
but still ok la , not that bad
something happened at the end~
chai yan held my hand n didn't let me go
she seemed wanna pull me along to go up to the stage
what's wrong with her?
don't play anymore la please~
i heard my name was being announced
were my ears having any problem?
my name shouldn't be there , how come?
chai yan pushed me to the stage
without knowing what was going on
i just walked up faster n took my cert
i was just in a blur condition@@
well , chai yan told me the truth
i was being promoted by our division
that's puan tan's suggestion
n chai yan decided to give me a surprise about it
well , u were succeed , i did really VERY VERY surprised about it!!
thank you very much my dear chai yan!
surely , thanks to puan tan n sir kevin for giving me the chance
thanks to wei teng , su ann n others for co-operating with them
just to give me a surprise^^
i was very shocked n happy with it
not because of the ranking that i got
but the effort that u all put in just to give me a surprise=)
thank you very much!!! i love all of u~
I LOVE AMC ST JOHN!!

0 comments: