THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 17, 2010

i m so SORRY=(

on Thursday , i said something to my best friend
after that she was so speechless to me
i even made her heart pain n cried
i felt so guilty to her
i really didn't know that my words would hurt her such deeply
she even wanted to stop messaging with me
i felt so sad about it
the day after it... meant Friday
i saw her at school
she didn't even look at me
we were having same recess
i saw her friend n classmate too
but she never appeared
i felt so hurt
was she avoiding me??
yes.. my 6th sense told me that
i met her after dismissed
i tried to talk to her
she did answer me
but she didn't even look at me when answering
when i returned home at 5 something
i wished to see her message but i disappointed
that was the 1st time she didn't message me
when u replied me today , u act cool too
haiz~~ i think.....
our friendship is going to end soon right??
i was so regretted..
y sis i get crazy n said those things to u Le
sure u felt very disappointed right??
haiz~~ really SORRY
can u give me 1 more chance please??
i hope our friendship can be ever lasting~~

0 comments: