THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 17, 2010

lucky OR unlucky??

what my mum told me in the morning was really shocked me
i nearly would not have any chance to wake up anymore!!
i nearly died in my dream with my parents~~
omg~~ my mum was boiling something yesterday
but she was too tired n fall asleep
so nobody off the stove n there was no water in the pot
luckily... my dad woke up in the midnight
he saw much gas in his room
so he went to kitchen to have a look
and he off the stove immediately
thanks dad that he woke up on time
if he woke up a minute later or anybodiy's hand phone rang that time
definitely my house would being boomed
and i would die without knowing what had happened to me
yesterday i just messaging with u
we were cool n speechless
if yesterday was really my last day...
will u regret that u didn't talk much to me yesterday??
or u just wouldn't even mind about it??

dear~~ u do not care me anymore??

0 comments: